Thursday, April 2, 2009

THE LEGENDDDDDA

OF A LOST
CITY OF GOLDDDDDA

AND THE TWO MENA

BRAVE ENOUGH
TO FIND ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTA.

Aaaaaaaah.

I am Miguel.

And I am Tulio.

And they call use Miguel and Tulio.

Sevena. Your dice are loaded. I will give you the honor of a quick death or crike.

I better make that. Two pesetas says we can't. Youre onnnnnn!

Whoa.

DreamWorks Animation and PDI invite you...

Ho-o-ly ship.

Whoa.

To enjoy two bugs on an incredible journey.

We'll follow that trail. What trail.

To the magnificant city of gold.

El Dorado.

Big smile. Like you mean it.

We're actually think were gods.

Miguel and Tulio. Mighty and powerful gods. Hello.

Ahhhhh.

Going to my help. What you make your help.

Are you serious.

They found for excitement. Aaaah. Oof, pal, here, Miguel.

Romanca and danger.

I know you're unrapped gosh.

You're not a guy.

(HIGH HOPES PLAYS DORIS DAY)

Well, good, huh.

Featuring music composer from John Powell the oscar rating from Steel.

ANTZ

Rado

El Dora-a-a-a-do

IN THEATRES AUTUMN 1998

Stop that.

www.antzmovie.com

No comments: