Friday, January 29, 2010

THE SIMPSONS DECEMBER 2001 JANUARY 2002

BIG BIRD SNORING

HOMER SINGS:
When I listen in the quiet of the evening

What do I hear

II

Water dripping
Dripping in the quiet of the evening


When I listen in the quiet of the evening


What do I hear


II

Crickets chirping
Chirping in the quiet of the evening

FROGS CROAKING


I hear a bullfrog
Croaking all night long

II


Hello Army ECHOING
Code Red ECHOING

Putting in the things small

II

When I listen in the quiet of the evening
What do I hear, dogs bow-wowing

What do I hear, cats meowing
BEAR SNORING

Brown bears snoring
TIGER ROARING

Tigers roaring

II

DOG HOWLS, CAT MEOWS, TIGER ROARS, BEAR GROWLS, CRICKET CHIRPS AND FROG CROAKS


HOMER SINGS:
Oh, it's the sound of mother nature whispering low


ALL SINGING:
Let yourself go

When I listen
In the quiet of the evening

BEAR GROWLS AND TIGER ROARS


HOMER: This is the loudest thing I ever do.
Try to tell yourself.

DOG HOWLS

Someone try to sing out here.


TIGER ROARS


Oh, the finding let us small.


DOG HOWLS


6 And now...
7 The letter of all time...
8 Best thing to do have...
9 DVD time...
10 Is the last rule.

Think of sermon at the loud noise you can make, riot now if it weren't DVD TIME!


Ta-da! TICK DONE



No comments: